Dear Wally Brown, Coxswain fo the Falmouth Lifeboat for 12 years. I photographed Wally quite some years ago in the 90’s as part of my series on Salty Sea Dogs. I lovely man, full of life and smiles who gave up his time to save many a distressed seafarer off the Cornish coast.
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 week ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 2 weeks ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 3 weeks ago
- one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 month ago