A quick post tonight but keep an eye out for some great posts this weekend!! Digging in my archives I found this lovely picture of a gull cruzing the skies above Pendennis point. I will touch on Pendennis point in later posts but for the meantime enjoy this picture of a lonely gull. I love the colour or lack of colour in the picture and the gun metal colour of the sea with that bit of Cornish blue colour coming through in the sky.
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 month ago
- An Oysterman on the Fal mysaffronbun.com/2017/01/19/an-… https://t.co/GvDxg26P1g 3 months ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 4 months ago
- one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 months ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 6 months ago