Here are a few pictures of a memorable morning waking up to the sound of the waves lapping the shore and the cry of gulls as the sun appears over the horizon. When we stayed at Portmellon for Becky’s 30th we were lucky to have the top bedroom in the roof overlooking the sea. With large windows and an old armchair, I sat there with a cuppa watching the world come alive and the warm sunlight reflecting off the waves. The sea gulls coming to, ready to get their breakfast!
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 month ago
- An Oysterman on the Fal mysaffronbun.com/2017/01/19/an-… https://t.co/GvDxg26P1g 3 months ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 4 months ago
- one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 months ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 6 months ago