Dear Wally Brown, Coxswain fo the Falmouth Lifeboat for 12 years. I photographed Wally quite some years ago in the 90’s as part of my series on Salty Sea Dogs. I lovely man, full of life and smiles who gave up his time to save many a distressed seafarer off the Cornish coast.
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Help save our Sea Bass. Please sign and RT you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save… Thank you. #fishing #environment 4 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Cornish lads are fishermen and Cornish lads are miners too, but when the fish and tin are gone, what are the Cornish bo… 4 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: @TheWaymarker thanks for the RT. Will be interesting to hear from #Cornish people living outside of #Cornwall. #StPirans… 4 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: #StPiransDay Quick Poll. If you are #Cornish and live out of the county please reply with name of your current town of r… 4 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Happy #StPiransDay me lovelies. That's the #Cornish in me that only comes out on 5th March ;-) #CornishmanUpcountry http… 4 months ago