Wheal Dream is infact a tin mine near Wendron, Helston but also the name of a small street in St. Ives. If you are looking for a holiday cottage in St Ives, close to the centre and the beaches, search Wheal Dream in St Ives and you who knows you may find your real dream holiday cottage.
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- I’d like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn wp.me/p1P3Q5-fU 1 day ago
- @Twt_Trebilcocks @colinleggo yeah you 5 days ago
- Remembering the men of the #Penlee lifeboat who gave their lives 33 years ago today to save the lives of others. tinyurl.com/mzsq5cn 1 month ago
- RT @CreamTeaHour: Join in the FUN. #CreamTeaHour Every Friday at 8. Please retweet and 'spread' the word. 5 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Happy #FloraDay14 to all my #Cornish lovelies! Have a great day and hope the rain stays away #KeepDancing #Cornwall ht… 8 months ago