Wheal Dream is infact a tin mine near Wendron, Helston but also the name of a small street in St. Ives. If you are looking for a holiday cottage in St Ives, close to the centre and the beaches, search Wheal Dream in St Ives and you who knows you may find your real dream holiday cottage.
Dip your toes in here…..
Ann's Pasties BBC2 Beaches Cadgwith cafes Camborne Clotted Cream Coast Colour Photography Cornish Cornish ales Cornish Artists Cornish Chough Cornish Colours Cornish Fisherman Cornish Granite Cornish language Cornish Pasty Cornish poems Cornish Produce Cornwall Cornwall around the world Cot Valley Cow Parsley cuppa tea dreckly Falmouth Falmouth Bay Falmouth Oyster Festival Fishermans Friends fishing Fishing in Cornwall Food and Drink Fowey Gyllyngvase Helston Hughs 3 Hungry Boys Hughs Three Hungry Boys Lizard Looe Marazion Mevagissey Moving to Cornwall National Trust Cornwall Newlyn North Coast Oysters Padstow Pasty recipe Pendennis Point Penzance photography Pilchards Port Isaac Portmellon Proper Pasty Recipes Redruth River Fal RNLI Rock saffron cake Salty Sea Dogs Sea sea gulls South Crofty St Ives St Mawes Tacker The Lizard Trago Mills Tribute Ale waves West Cornwall word of the week
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Today we launch our new range of greeting cards! We will be selling these @waterperry this weekend & also online http:/… 2 days ago
- #hardestday #battleofbritain twitter.com/MarkLordPhoto/… 1 month ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Help save our Sea Bass. Please sign and RT you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save… Thank you. #fishing #environment 6 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: Cornish lads are fishermen and Cornish lads are miners too, but when the fish and tin are gone, what are the Cornish bo… 7 months ago
- RT @MarkLordPhoto: @TheWaymarker thanks for the RT. Will be interesting to hear from #Cornish people living outside of #Cornwall. #StPirans… 7 months ago